SIGN UP FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE

Monday, July 16, 2007

Make Money

The following is a list of all the ad networks and affiliate programs I use to make money online. They were chosen from this exhaustive list of 130 ad networks. I have used all the following networks at one time or another and can highly recommend them. They have proven to provide good service/support and most importantly, on time payments.

Kontera ContentLink


Kontera ContentLink allows you to make money from advertising without giving up any current advertising spots. Their technology reads your post and turns certain words into an ad. The highlighted words are double underline and an ad pops up when you hover over it. Normally Kontera requires a site have a minimum 500,000 page views per month before being accepted into the program. However, I have a partnership with Kontera that will allow smaller blogs to use their ContentLink service.
Fill out the application "Mahima - Kontera Partnership" into the Comments field. The application is sent to my personal account representative. He will approve you based on your blog content and not your traffic level. This is a great way to use a service that is normally only available to high traffic sites.


Sign up for KONTERA

Google AdSense

If you don’t know what Google AdSense is then you’ve been living under a rock. This is pretty much a must have if you want to make money from a blog. Google display simple text and image ads on your blog that are targeted to what you’re writing about. Google has been a consistent money maker for this blog.

Sign up for AdSense

Bidvertiser

Bidvertiser, a CPC ad network that competes with Google AdSense. It main advantage over AdSense is its low $10 payout. You only need to make $10 in order to be paid. Big publishers wouldn’t care about this but for many small blogs that are still waiting to hit that magic $100 Google payout level, getting pay at a lower level is quite attractive.

Sign up for Bidvertiser





9 comments:

young_souljah said...

Hey, nice blog! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

hi Shanky this is Ano

Lexi said...

Hey, I'd like to exchange links with you. You can do it here: http://www.lexislounge.net/linkspider/links.php

You'll have to add my link to your blog before you can submit yours, and you have to use the permalink of one of your blog posts (assuming you add my link directly to your layout) in the first URL box of the form. Then you can add the domain url of your blog in the second URL box (last box in the form). Only when my link exchange validates your blog link be added.

Thanks!

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

Very nice plug for Google Adsense and Bidvertiser, both on my blog. I have added your blog as a favorite on my hot money-making one that I just referenced.

Lexi said...

I'm sorry. Do you mind adding my site's link this way?

Lexi's Lounge

With that link, I can properly add your site to my link exchange page. My link crawler is saying that the link on your blog is not correct, and it won't let me add you manually. :(

Lexi said...

Nevermind! Found a workaround. You're now added to my links page. ^_^

Iliana said...

Hi again,
Thanks for joining my site. I've added your link here: http://www.greedsite.com/contact.php (I will change the link as soon as we build an other page only for this).
If you have a banner 468x60 or 120x60 and you want to put it in greed site please send me the link and I will give you 2500 banner views.
Thanks again
Iliana

M said...

Hey, good job on the blog. It could use a little work and if you want some ideas check mine out
http://melbelshebel.blogspot.com

If I've helped at least one person that would be nice. I don't mind the competition!

Unknown said...

hello mahima i sorry but now i have put on my 'to do' file so will do it on a regular basis

stats

buy one way links